Last weekend, I mentioned the as-yet-unnamed social media conference being organized by Sherry Heyl, the Atlanta Media Bloggers, and a bunch of us local new media riff-raff. The conference is still seeking a name, so as before, share your ideas; but I now have more information about the conference.
- What: A conference with the goal of showing how the various components of social media are interrelated and how they affect our lives. The bulk of trusted information is no longer coming from journalists and advertising, but from consumer-generated content and ongoing online conversations.
- When: February 10, 2007
- Where: Kennesaw State University
- How much: Free!
- Keynote: Chris Klaus of Kaneva
- Leonard Witt of Kennesaw State University
- James Harris of ListenShare
- Jonas Luster of Social Text
- Josh Hallet of Hyku
Mark your calendars for February 10th!