You just cannot escape PodCamp Atlanta. First of all, of course, there is the wiki, where you can register, sign up to lead a session, and generally find all the information in one (sometimes overwhelming, frequently disorganized) location. But, this being a new media conference, obviously that's not all! There's also...
- The Google group. Join to get involved with planning, talk to other attendees, and stay informed.
- The blog. Created by me, today. Get the RSS feed, link to it, and all that other blog-related stuff.
- The Flickr group. For photographic evidence.
- The MySpace page. MySpace is a necessary evil, we all know this. Make PodCamp Atlanta your friend.
- The LiveJournal community. A place for all you LJ peeps.
You now have no excuse for not attending PodCamp Atlanta (which is FREE, in case you haven't had that fact beaten into your head by now). Well, okay, I guess if you're out of town, that's an excuse; but, "I didn't know about it!" is no longer a valid excuse. So, register! It'll be awesome. (There are already over 50 people registered and space is dwindling fast...)
We also still need sponsors and donors. Email me if you want to give away some money.