Long story short: first, we thought we were going to Dragon*Con; then it looked like we weren't going to be able to; now, it looks like at the last minute, we are going.
Originally we were supposed to be part of the new Podcasting Track, and I can only assume that we're still on the schedule (such as it is). Here's what we were listed as participants in, unbeknownest to us ahead of time:
- 9/1/06 1:00 PM - Podcast Track On The Air!
- 9/1/06 2:30 PM - Podcasting 101: What is Podcasting?
- 9/2/06 5:30 PM - Women in Podcasting
- 9/2/06 7:00 PM - First Annual Podcast Extravanganza!
- 9/3/06 11:30 AM - Podcasting Tips and Tricks
- 9/4/06 11:30 AM - Talk Back to the Podcasters!
- 9/4/06 1:00 PM - Podcasting Directories
- 9/4/06 4:00 PM - Podcast Track Sign Off!
The ones in bold are the ones we might actually show up to. (We both have to work Friday, and we'll be out of town Sunday.)
So! If you're going to be at Dragon*Con, look for us and come say hi. I'll either be wearing a shirt with a nerdy slogan on it, or something that shows cleavage. We'll have our trusty digital recorder in hand; so if you talk to us, you just might end up on a podcast. (Note: we plan to conduct interviews re: the orgies in the hotel rooms.)